Intro

This blog's purpose is to chronicle my journey, which I think will be a means of catharsis for me, but the main reason I'm publishing it online is in hopes that it will raise BRCA genetic testing awareness and maybe even help others along their own journey. When it came time to make decisions regarding my medical care, I found that the blogs of other women in similar circumstances were the most helpful for me.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Surgery Day

Its finally here! I check in at 11:45am. I have a confession to make, I curled my hair, got a pedicure, and brought make up with me just in case. I think these things are keeping me from losing my cool so thats what Im going to focus on.

I can't wait to post to you all from the other side. Where my chance of breast cancer is 2%.

The outpour of support and love has been overwhelming. Thank you everyone. Keeep your fingers crossed for me! XOXO

-Rosanna

No comments:

Post a Comment